Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WOOT BACON

***Even though this particualr WOOT is over, I'm going to leave it up because in general their shirt of the day is usually pretty cool and definitely worth $10.

If you're not familiar with WOOT, it's a shopping site that has one deal a day, everyday is something new. Today's Shirt WOOT is a bacontastic navy tee called 'The Breakfast Club'. Bacon is getting his groove on....



I love how the Security Milk is kicking the Hot Dog out of the club. I wonder what he did to deserve it.

It's only $10.00 with Free Shipping and tons of sizes available. Get on this asap as it will be gone by the end of the day!

4 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! so cute. must add to T-shirt collection.

    by the by, boyfriend tried something called Bacon explosion this weekend: bacon and spicy Italian sausage wrapped in bacon. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the NY Times Science section today? I think they 'borrowed' your logo, in spirit at least: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/28/health/28brod.html?ref=science

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I like the logo but I am not down with that story at all. I don't believe red meat is the downfall of mankind.

    ReplyDelete