Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The BA-K-47

This Is Freaking Ridiculous has turned up the heat in the all out "how ridiculous can you get" bacon war with the BA-K-47, a 1:1 scale AK-47 made out of bacon.





I gotta hand it to them, this is one of the most ingenious and creative bacon creations I've seen in a long time. Now the big question is, is this edible? If so, I stand 100% behind our constitutional Right to Bear (Bacon) Arms. If not, I'm kind of sad about all of the wasted bacon. Either way it's still cool as hell.

The BA-K-47 T-Shirt Contest

So the guys over at This Is Freaking Ridiculous are making a BA-K-47 t-shirt and holding a contest for the picture caption. The person who submits the winning caption will receive a free BA-K-47 t-shirt. Go leave a comment on their blog with your wittiest caption. Mine is already in and I've got my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it might be a little slippery to keep a good grip on!

    ReplyDelete