Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Skull Bonanza at Target

I lost my mind at Target this weekend, almost literally. When I walked into the newly set up Halloween section, my heart started racing, my jaw dropped and I think I may have even drooled a little bit. Then I started racing up the aisles throwing everything into my shopping cart like a mad woman. I may have even run over some kids, I'm not really sure. All I know is that I dropped a buck fifty on only skull stuff and the cashier definitely thought I was strange.

Here's the thing about Target, some of the stuff they have is only online and other stuff isn't on their website at all but you can find it in the store. You really need to check out both to see all they have to offer. Target's Halloween items move pretty fast and usually once they're gone, they're gone.

Here's some of what I bought from the store:

Melamine Square Black Skull Dinnerware Collection
These are even better looking than the picture, the skull is silver not white.


Frosted Glass Skull Candleholder
Larger than it looks, perfect for a pillar candle.


Earthenware Skull Cookie Jar
So freaking cute, I can't believe this was only $15!


Classic Greeter Halloween Décor
The picture doesn't do this piece justice. It's HUGE and I'm thinking of using this to hold a big potted plant. There was only one in the store I went to.


Glass Bowl with Skull
Amazing design, great quality, thick glass.


Day of the Dead Magnet Set
Didn't see this in the store but I need to put an order in online anyway.


I'll take some pictures later this week of these other great finds I picked up that aren't online:
Skull Shower Curtain Hooks
Skull Kitchen Towels
Placemats and Coasters
Beaded Skull Charger
Skull Chocolate
Skull Picture Frame
Black Skull Candle Holder filled with Skull Candy

Get Thee to Target!

2 comments:

  1. Ours didn't have the shower hooks! I must have!!! I'll have to hit another one, I am so not missing out on those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found things all around the store, the shower curtain hooks were on an end cap of one of the bath aisles. The picture frame was all the way on the other side of the store near the candles.

    ReplyDelete